You are taking the first step to joining a family of professionals who work diligently to provide the best education possible for all of our students each and every day!
Warren County Public Schools Actions of Excellence are to:
- Provide an environment that is Welcoming
- Be United towards one common goal . . . to prepare our students for success
- Be Dedicated to our jobs and our mission and purpose
- Provide a Nurturing and caring environment for employees as well as students
- Perform our duties in an Ethical manner at all times
- Be Professional at all times
- Be Respectful to everyone
The following tips will help make your on-line application process go more smoothly.
Have the following documents in an electronic format to upload into your on-line application:
- H.S. Diploma of GED (classified positions)
- College Transcript (on University Paper) (if required)
- Teaching Certificate / SOE/Letter of Acceptance into an Alt. Route Program from University
- PRAXIS / NTE test scores (if applicable)
- You will need a minimum of three (3) work related references (non-family members or friends)
- Phone number (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- If you do not have a scanner to scan your documents into an electronic format, entities such as Kinko’s will scan and save your documents onto a flash drive as a PDF file.
- Once your application is completed and submitted, you can easily track the status of your application, see if reference surveys have been completed, and make changes to your information by signing into your account and reviewing / revising your application.
- Make sure to keep an eye on your e-mail, as hiring managers may schedule an interview via e-mail, rather than through a phone call.